BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
Baguio City, Philippines
||[Curious]||

x||labels||x

xOx|[x]|[angelicOots]|[x]|xOx

xOx|[x]|[angelicOots]|[x]|xOx
PUNKS NOT DEAD

xOx||angelicOots||xOx

"Hindi mo mababago ang isang tao kung yung taong yun mismo ang may ayaw baguhin ang sarili nyang buhay inshort ang pagbabago nagsisimula lamang yan sayo"
천사의

seventEen years of agE. I do wiLd & crazy stuFf.
i likE fixing anD cuTtiNg my haiR, goinG afTEr stupid Cats, playinG with my niEce, and strolling arOund our city.
i likE beinG with my friEnds and spEnding all the day with thEm.
i loVe to walk with thEm duRing niGHt timE and do a lot oF of crazy stuFf^^ i also go bar hoPping sometimes, and drinkinG til' i drop xD
well what can i say.. i do lot of stuff that can blow yer mind. lOl.
i keep a lot of secrets to my self and i do wanna spend more time sleepiNg in my roOm, in my bEd anD with my favorite pillow :)

i dont like people who are so sarcastic, back stabbers, liers and much more, pretenders.
i am sOmetimes but i do it for a reason, not just to impress others but of course to fit inn in others normal world.
i also hate girls who talk about other girls and making stories abouT them. grR.. you just can't avoid it..
haayzt. i don't care about what pEoplE say abouT me, foR as loNG as i speAk the truTh and
i do thinGS that can't harm others, i can live by that..

umm. what else? oh, here, i'm kinda have that pSycho attituDe
i often talk to my self.. yeah.. cooL much.. hahaha

"For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic"

angelicOot's Blog List

Thursday, April 1, 2010

LONG LOST WORDS
PAROXYSM | ORIGINAL


It's funny how silence can make you realize a lot of things that you thought are just nothing.
How music can bring all the past back. And how the air blows out just to make your eyes a lil bit teary..
and all of a sudden, while you are there alone.. listening to your song,
you stared at nowhere and in one particular reason, you thought about him..

blah.blah.blah

It's funny how time fly so fast that you didn't notice your getting
older, weaker, sadder..
then as that time passed, realization of how stupid you become arises
when you left a page of your diary that has an unsaid statement saying...

blah.blah.blah
"i love you very much, i tried to tell you that a million times but you kept on saying were just friends.. though it hurts me so much.. i still choose to just leave it as is, so that it would be much easier for me to let go even if i don't want to.. i know it's stupid to love you but what can i do?
you make it so easy for me to fall for you everyday.. with just a simple smile of yours makes my heart bit a little faster, and just the way your eyes glance at me when i walk on the corridor of our department makes me feel so special that i can't even resist to glance back at you..
it's not easy, if only you knew how long I've kept this from you..
:'( "
blah.blah.blah

... and wished for that abandoned moment to return...
So lame.. to think that you already had the time to say it but you let it pass you by..

blah.blah.blah

You see, it's really funny that you cried for the same guy for almost a year and yet you haven't done
anything else to change the situation..
and then you'll say to your self "i'll get over him soon" but after seeing him for a minute, you start to fall for him even harder..

blah.blah.blah
LOVE ... it's so unpredictable and complicated..
when you already have it, you try to set it aside,
and when its gone, you try to win it back... so ironic..


blah.blah.blahblah.blah.blah
blah.blah.blah blah.blah.blah
blah.blah.blablah.blah.blah

0 comments: