BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
Baguio City, Philippines
||[Curious]||

x||labels||x

xOx|[x]|[angelicOots]|[x]|xOx

xOx|[x]|[angelicOots]|[x]|xOx
PUNKS NOT DEAD

xOx||angelicOots||xOx

"Hindi mo mababago ang isang tao kung yung taong yun mismo ang may ayaw baguhin ang sarili nyang buhay inshort ang pagbabago nagsisimula lamang yan sayo"
천사의

seventEen years of agE. I do wiLd & crazy stuFf.
i likE fixing anD cuTtiNg my haiR, goinG afTEr stupid Cats, playinG with my niEce, and strolling arOund our city.
i likE beinG with my friEnds and spEnding all the day with thEm.
i loVe to walk with thEm duRing niGHt timE and do a lot oF of crazy stuFf^^ i also go bar hoPping sometimes, and drinkinG til' i drop xD
well what can i say.. i do lot of stuff that can blow yer mind. lOl.
i keep a lot of secrets to my self and i do wanna spend more time sleepiNg in my roOm, in my bEd anD with my favorite pillow :)

i dont like people who are so sarcastic, back stabbers, liers and much more, pretenders.
i am sOmetimes but i do it for a reason, not just to impress others but of course to fit inn in others normal world.
i also hate girls who talk about other girls and making stories abouT them. grR.. you just can't avoid it..
haayzt. i don't care about what pEoplE say abouT me, foR as loNG as i speAk the truTh and
i do thinGS that can't harm others, i can live by that..

umm. what else? oh, here, i'm kinda have that pSycho attituDe
i often talk to my self.. yeah.. cooL much.. hahaha

"For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic"

angelicOot's Blog List

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OMG 18 na aKO!!!


Time, days, years.. omg! it's goin too fast..
I'm in my legal age na.. pwede na akong bumoto and stuff.
pero hindi parin pwedeng mag alak, mag bf, magpa gabi..
like grr! my parents are so strict.

they still treat me like 13 yrs old.
nakakabanas rin. :(

anyway, this is like an ordinary day for me...
no celebration, no money, nothings new..
everything is so ordinary.
My parents greeted me, and that's all.
I got stuck on this computer just like what i do everyday..
so sad.. it makes me feel like i don't exist..
ano ba naman ang bumili manlang kami sana ng konting pagsasaluhan diba?
uggh.. i really am not happy na ganto nalang ang 18th bday ko..
haaysst..

i'll just think of the brighter side,
lot of kids rin naman don't have a chance to celebrate
their birthdays.. lots of them don't have a chance to eat yummy foods
from different caterers.. it's because of poverty..

pero kung my kaya ka why not celebrate diba?

it really makes me sad talga to think na hindi manlang binigyan
ng halaga ang bday ko pero if sa mga kapatid ko they make efforts pa para
mag order ng foods sa resto's. tss...

how i wish my work na ako, that i earn my own money
para i can buy stuff for myself and i can celebrate my bday with my own expenses.
haayst... :(

0 comments: